SHRI HANUMANTHARAYA EDUCATIONAL & CHARITABLE SOCIETY
Towards Sustainable Development
Regd. Under Societies ACT XXI of 1860 Registration No.83 of 1982
Wellbeing and Socio-economic development of the various disadvantaged and vulnerable sections of the society.
Developing appropriate strategies and interventions that will promote and ensure sustainable development of the target groups.
- To provide quality education to primary, secondary, higher and technical education to rural poor of Kurnool district.
- To assist the farmers and rural community engaged in agriculture and allied activities in improving and increasing productivity and profitability in their enterprises there by improve the quality of life.
- To undertake community infrastructure like roads, schools, community halls, libraries etc. in rural areas.
- To sponsor children in need and to provide integrated developmental facilities with a focus on the child , family and community.
- To establish homes for children in need of care and protection and to provide all facilities for their growth and development.
- To promote adult education and formation of SHGs among rural women.
- To improve the skills of rural women and adolescent girls through Income Generating Activities for improving their economic status.
- Pendekanti Public School - 1982
- Pendekanti Venkata Subbaiah Industrial Training Center – 1982
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra – 1989
- ChildFund – Child sponsorship programme – 1993